How does the LNAP help students?
- Set your study goals for the evening to practice goal-setting, prioritization, and time management
- Meet with tutors, and/or faculty members for help with writing or research
- Learn about stress management from our counselors and Wellness Educators
- Have a healthy snack or take an exercise break to be reminded to continue healthy habits during "crunch time"
- Get work done in a supportive environment
- Get encouragement special guests President Putnam and Big Red
- And, of course, enter to win small prizes for participating in the events listed above
Big Red and President Putnam
Long Night Against Procrastination
Join us on Wednesday, April 19, from 7 pm to midnight
This event is designed to help you, the student, get additional work done before the slog of finals week is upon us.
So come over to Geisler and join us! You’ll be inspired to get some work done and relieve a little stress at the same time!
UPDATE: Exercise Breaks offered on April 19 will include:
Tabata - high-intensity interval training to get your blood pumping
Body Weight -
Foam Rolling - relieve tight muscles and increase flexibility
Yoga - stretch, breathe, stengthen your core, center your mind
Sponsored by Student Development - Wellness, Student Senate, Geisler Library, and the Tutoring and Writing Center
Read More About LNAP
Datig, I. & Herkner, L. (2013). Get ready for a long night: Collaborating with the writing center to combat student procrastination. College & Research Libraries News 75(3), 128-131.