How does the LNAP help students?
- Set your study goals for the evening to practice goal-setting, prioritization, and time management
- Meet with tutors, and/or faculty members for help with writing or research
- Learn about stress management from our counselors
- Relax with a 5-minute massage sponsored by Student Support Services
- Have a healthy snack or take an exercise break to be reminded to continue healthy habits during "crunch time"
- Get work done in a supportive environment
- And, of course, enter to win small prizes for participating in the events listed above
Read More About LNAP
Datig, I. & Herkner, L. (2013). Get ready for a long night: Collaborating with the writing center to combat student procrastination. College & Research Libraries News 75(3), 128-131.
History of LNAP
Long Night Against Procrastination
Join us in Geisler Library
for our third
Long Night Against Procrastination!
This event is designed to help you, the student, get additional work done before the slog of finals week is upon us.
So come over to Geisler and join us! You’ll be inspired to get some work done and relieve a little stress at the same time!
Sponsored by Student Development - Wellness, Student Senate, Student Support Services, Geisler Library, and the Tutoring and Writing Center
Schedule of Events
|Five-minute Massages 7-9 pm
Relaxation Breaks 7:00;7:30; 8:00; 8:30 pm
Yoga 9pm & 10 pm
Prize Drawings Every Hour