Services and Assistance
- Videos and DVDs for student checkout and viewing
- Assistance in creating original video productions for class assignments
- Video recording of campus events
- Digital video editing
- Color and photo printing
- Student photos for study abroad applications
- DVD and CD duplication (non-copyrighted works only)
- Spiral binding
- Web page development, including scanning and digital cameras.
- Other services may be available -- Call us (ext. 5218) to see if we can be of service to you.
Supplies that may be purchased or charged to personal/department accounts
- Blank dvds and cds
- Roll paper, poster board
- Alkaline batteries
- Other instructional supplies
The Media Center provides A-V equipment for class and academic use by students and faculty. Equipment can be checked out for short periods of time.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- Digital HD camcorders
- Microphones for camcorders
- Digital still cameras
- Digital voice recorders
- Transcription pedals for digital voice files
- VHS video players
- DVD player
- CD/tape boomboxes
- Portable cassette recorders/players
- Projection screens
Central College faculty, students and staff may submit requests to purchase Audio/Visual materials. Please send requests for DVDs or other materials to be purchased to Beth McMahon, Director of Geisler Library, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching for Media in the Library Catalog
Media Collections All are searchable in the library online catalog.