Services and Assistance
- Videos and DVDs for student checkout and viewing
- Assistance in creating original video productions for class assignments
- Video recording of campus events
- Video and digital editing
- Color and photo printing
- Student photos for study abroad applications
- DVD, CD, videotape and audiotape duplication
- Spiral binding
- Transparency production
- Web page development, including scanning and digital cameras.
- Other services may be available -- Call us (ext. 5218) to see if we can be of service to you.
Supplies that may be purchased or charged to personal/department accounts
- Blank dvds, cds, video and audio tapes
- Roll paper, poster board
- Alkaline batteries
- Blank transparencies
- Other instructional supplies
The Media Center manages programming for Channel 2 (campus events calendar and announcements).
The Media Center provides A-V equipment for class and academic use by students and faculty. Equipment can be checked out for short periods of time.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- VHS camcorders
- Digital-8 camcorders
- Digital still cameras
- VHS video players
- DVD player
- TV/VCR combos
- CD/tape boomboxes
- Portable cassette recorders/players
- Slide projectors
- Portable overhead projectors
- Opaque projector
- Record players
- Projection screens
Searching for Media in the Library Catalog
Media Collections All are searchable in the library online catalog.
- Audio recordings (CDs, cassettes,)